Gallery update imminent - notice! :)

List members,

This is just a reminder that there is time to add photographs to this weekend’s update of the members’ gallery.

Send photo/caption/notes to me and I will supervise the management of your work so that it is installed correctly in the gallery. Try to keep maximum horizontal or vertical dimension to 1000 pixels or so except if the photograph is “panoramic” in format. If photograph is already on the web just send URL.

Andrew Davidhazy, PF list coordinator
andpph@xxxxxxx