moving through PS layers

Here’s what I’d like to accomplish but I can’t seem to manage it via keyboard shortcuts.

In my bw workflow I move between two layers with layer masks and I know I can use the keyboard shortcut Opt + brackets to get from one back to the other very quickly.

What I want to do is land on or quickly move to the LAYER MASK on those layers, rather than the image.

Any idea how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click