Re: Found film

Andy,

I'll trade.....

I was looking for something in the freezer and found

I didn't check the expiration date.....

Bob

On 4/22/2016 8:39 AM, Robert J McCulloch wrote:
Boy VP , brings back memories, my first film purchases, wish I still had those pictures.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Rummaging through boxes found these two rolls of film. 120. Expired in 1992 and 2002 respectively. I plan to use them in a vintage Zeiss Super Ikonta one of these days to “capture” some memories. :)

Andy

--
Please visit
BobM_NY on Flicker

--
Never trust atoms..... They make up everything
.