Re: Chicago - The Beautiful City !

I confess I am not from Chicago, but I’ve been there a few times and I watched this show a half dozen times so far.

On Mar 6, 2016, at 6:22 PM, Michael Hughes <michaelhughes7a@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks, that was fascinating. Michael in Norwich

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Faul <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: photoforum <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Mar 6, 2016 9:23 pm
Subject: Chicago - The Beautiful City !

If You’re From Chicago, this will be the most jaw-dropping thing you see today.  No contest.

Max Wilson spent 18 months putting together a time lapse of Chicago and I have an idea of how he did it.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/126726117?portrait=0

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------