Re: Chicago - The Beautiful City !

Title: Re: Chicago - The Beautiful City !
If You're From Chicago, this will be the most jaw-dropping thing you see today.  No contest.
Max Wilson spent 18 months putting together a time lapse of Chicago and I have an idea of how he did it.
https://player.vimeo.com/video/126726117?portrait=0

Art Faul

      I am from Chicago and this is a beautiful piece of work...he did not spend any time in the hood I grew up in but then that isn't where the dramatic movement and color is...drama of another sort, yes...

thanks for this,

Cap'n Jimmy
Baja Oregon