Gregg Kemp

Dear colleagues,

Some of you knew Gregg Kemp, emminent pinhole photography artist, I carry a sad news. Gregg passed away peacefully at his home on Feb 7th after a long, courageous, and at times humorous battle with cancer. I don’t know much more at the moment, except that it will certainly leave a big hole in the pinhole community and he will be fondly remembered as one of its pioneers.

An obituary is found at
http://www.hallwynne.com/gregg-dailey-kemp/

Best regards

Guy