Re: 4 PF members hang in PF gallery this week

A few thoughts on this week’s work:

> <SNIP>

> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 06,FEB, 2016. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:
>

> Emily Ferguson - Screen of phrag at day's end

A beautiful photograph, well seen and nicely made. The way the colors in the background reflect in the water is wonderful.

> Randy Little - Wait, you forgot me.

A fabulous concept well done. A slight bit of separation of the alien and the background might have been better.

> Dan Mitchell - FM

Well composed and technically terrific. Maybe I’m missing the “FM” reference.

> Mark Harris - Body Silhouette with Potato

The original at $1.5M is not a bad photograph. The lighting was nice and the image has some interest. It sold for that amount of money so I guess it is, therefore, worth that. Anoush and I decided to have a little fun with this one. I will be happy to entertain offers.

> <SNIP>

Mark Harris