Lightroom keyword overlays?

I make extensive use of keywords to manage my Lightroom image library.

I am wondering if it is possible to, in grid view (Library module) when viewing the images as large thumbnails, to have my keywords appear OVER the image. Right now they show in the side panel which is fine but not optimal for the job I’m tackling.

If anyone knows how to set this up I’d appreciate directions or a link to a web site with instructions.

If anyone knows of a third-party app that can make this happen I’d be happy to purchase it.

Thanks in advance for your wisdom.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click