Re: Photography Editing

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 6:32 AM, Howard <howard.leigh111@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Serif Affinity?

Whatever works.   Unless you need to trade layered PSD's (which it might also do) non single person needs photoshop.  I use it because I need it.  If you don't need it ANY APP is the right app if it does what you need it to do.   Hell I use the same VFX software I use a Movies and TV for a lot of my stills work because it's just so much better for Comping multiple images together.