Re: Editing software

Most apps will make PSD files so what you use privately doesn't really matter.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 10:12 PM, Emily L. Ferguson <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Look on eBay for older versions of Photoshop Elements.

I don’t recommend using non-Adobe applications, since it doesn’t make sense to me to invest a lot of energy learning to use software which the rest of the world can’t understand.

Adobe’s image and page design applications are the standard, like Micro$loth Office’s Word and Excel are the standard.

Start with Elements.

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-269-5968