Re: PhotoForum Digest, Vol 207, Issue 1/women photographers

One of my personal bests is Vivian Maier - a most recent discovery.  How many more “unsung” are there; taking pictures purely for the pleasure of so doing ?

(See — https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivian_Maier)

Dan - (Happy Holidays to all my readers, wherever you are.)