This Week;s Gallery Comments

Lea Murphy - Rachel reaching our from behind Saturn

Very creative! I would like your view on depth of field. The softness on the legs kinda disorients me.

Dan Mitchell - The Last Post

Over the years I have noticed you have a very interesting light in your area. No hard shadows like we have.

Laurenz Bobke - Autumn leaf

A wet leaf! How would the picture look if you had it cropped wider?
That is to say i would rather have it that way, having a larger reference to its surroundings.

Kostas Papakotas - Blue by the Sea

I was wearing a yellow tee and a blue shirt (trolling, LOL!)