Re: Christopher Strevens' posts

To the list:

I am always filled with sorrow when I see people disparaged for conditions and behaviors that are generally out of their own control.  There are some here that are down right arrogant and rude and there are people that can’t accepts different views.  There are some that clearly need assistance beyond what this community can prescribe.  Each one of these people I feel sorry, for their own losses, for they are not able to maximize their contributions or make benefit of the good of the community.  But that doesn’t make me want them to leave.

IF people decide that this community is not for them, that is there choice.  If it wasn’t for one person, it likely would be for another some time later.  People are people and have free will.

I enjoy the galleries and I enjoy the critiques.  I even like seeing the collective books that are produced by this group.  Cheers to those that contribute and those that learn.

Best regards,

Another Andy