Re: Christopher Strevens' posts

This is too bad. I have thought about leaving the list myself, but it is not because of him; it is because of two other fellows. I leave it to you to decide who those individuals are, but suffice it to say that for the last 6 months, I have had an email filter deleting any email from them. I have not been bothered by Chris' ramblings to have a filter for him, but I certainly could. Those other individual's postings are far more insulting and damaging to the camaraderie on the list than any of Chris' postings.

Andrew