Re: historical photo useage

Jan, I have a stupid question.  Are you considering selling only limited publication rights?

Bill
-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Faul
Sent: Oct 30, 2015 8:31 PM
To: "PHOTOFORUM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
Subject: Re: historical photo useage

I never thought they should be $1 million a pop - somebody else suggested that. That would be  great as I have 540 so that’s half a billion.

It’s not an editorial use, but a historical use so are they worth $5k or $15k or something in the middle?

I don’t need excellent exposure. I need money. I have enough excellent exposure to fill the Queen Mary.