Re: Last minute PF gallery additions?

I agree with Klaus,

The last few photos I submitted received very few critiques.  The only comments about Cmdr.  Perry's Niagara were from Andy.

My $0.02

Bob
On 10/3/2015 2:00 AM, Klaus Knuth Gmail wrote:
Hi Andy,

>From my point I don’t think sending more photographs is a big issue.  But what about getting any feedback?

Anyway - just me.

Klaus

On Oct 2, 2015, at 9:36 PM, Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Due to late breakfast the PF gallery will be updated later in the day on Saturday.
Contributions still possible! send to Andrew Davidhazy, andpph@xxxxxxx who will
forward to gallery staff.

Andrew Davidhazy
PF list coordinator

--
Never trust atoms..... They make up everything.