Employment opportunity in Photography - FYI

List HQ became aware of this opportunity and it is included here for the possible benefit of some list member.

Hardware Support Technician
Capture Integration - Greater Atlanta Area

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/69927823

in brief: Capture Integration is committed to providing top tier support and service for our customers. Our commitment to our customers is what sets us apart from others in this field. You will work with the most technical photography equipment on the market - testing new and pre-owned equipment, providing tech support for current customers, managing customer support cases and repairs, creating technical content for our blog and staying current on the latest equipment and trends. This is a unique opportunity to work with the high-end photography market. Work the top studios, photographers and select manufacturers in the digital medium format industry.

———
If list members become aware of other such opportunities please feel free to post on the list.

Andrew Davidhazy. PF list coordinator