couple of comments on this past week's photographs

Brief personal observations about PF photos this past week. Seen at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Yoram Gelman - Manhattan Reflection - visually quite appealing IMO. I wonder what it would look,like if the verticals were made to be vertical ... I tried it ... and liked that version as well ... maybe better!

Emily Ferguson - A bill I didn't need. - an after the fact photo ... the story is implied ... I can imagine the story and that is a good thing!

Bob Sull - Flagship Niagara - the first unfortunate thing about this photograph is the tilted horizon. The second is that the environment does not seem to add to the "drama" associated with the ship. Just too static IMO.

Art Faul - 103 Old Main Street, Deerfield - depth indeed! a very attractive setting and neighborhood! I am a little put-off by the green tone or tint of the house ... I realize it is because of the green environment but still to me just a tad too green.

Jim Snarski - Bathing Buddies - cute! might one of them be shaking off the water or dipping in the pool? I don't know. Are they skinny dipping? :)

Andy