Re: PhotoForum Digest, Vol 113, Issue 1/Leica

And there is nothing like the PRICE of a Leica !

I’d love a digital one, but on my modest pension income it is an impossible dream, alas.

My current camera is a pre-used Fuji X-E1, which produces excellent results with my single 27mm f/2.8 lens.

Dan Mitchell
Please reply to --danmdan3842@xxxxxxxxx