Re: this was a great email to receive

Congratulations, Lea !

Pini

From: photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tina Manley
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 5:26 AM
To: PhotoForum educational network
Subject: Re: this was a great email to receive

Congratulations, Lea!  That's fantatic!.  I can't wait to see the photos.

Tina

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 8:42 PM, Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I submitted images from my underwater series that I’ve done of my nieces and nephew over the past seven years to Black + White Photography Magazine and received this notice last week. The project began when my three-year-old nephew stood on the edge of the local pool trying to muster the courage to jump in to me. I knew there was a photo to be captured but had no way to do it. That very afternoon I went out and bought my Canon D10 waterproof point and shoot. I been photographing the kids in and out of the pool with it ever since.

Dear Lea,
I am delighted to say that you have won first prize in our Portfolio feature in the September issue of Black+White Photography with your lovely Swim pictures. You win £100 worth of goods from the Imaging Warehouse. We will be in touch again nearer the time of publication to explain how your get your prize, but in the meantime could you tell me what camera, lens and film you used and could you write just a couple of sentences about the work.
Kind regards,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Roberts
Editor, Black+White Photography
GMC Publications
86 High Street
Lewes
BN7 1XN
01273 477 374
facebook.com/blackandwhitephotographymagazine
twitter.com/BWPMag

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com