Re: 8 new photographs in PhotoForum's gallery on 6 June, 2015

Esteemed PF members,

I don’t know about you but I don’t seem to be able to get the new version of the gallery … stuck on what it was two weeks ago. And yet the folder containing it at the RIT site lists only those photographs that were installed today. I am not sure this has to do with a cache situation (I emptied it) or something else. The IT dept is closed for the weekend so will have to wait till later to get some assistance with this problem.

HOWEVER, as mentioned in the announcement, the “mirror” site works well and you can see this week’s installment at

http://andpph.com/gallery.html

Andy for the PF gallery staff who are out on a picnic.