Re: This week's PF member's photographs

My enemies ae now trumping up more separate murder charges.

A phone with a GPS record is useful here.

-----Original Message-----
From: photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:photoforum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christopher
Sent: 09 May 2015 06:14
To: 'PhotoForum educational network'
Subject:  Re: This week's PF member's photographs

I have just been discharged from a detention centre. I was found not guilty
of murder on Forensic grounds and of the lesser charge of lying about my age
because "bone age is unrelated to chronological age". I a ill with heat
disease and so I had stents put in and take daily pills to prevent blockages
and instant death.

My camera was stolen in hospital but I have my Windows phone. I will try to
buy a new one in due course.

And send contributions.

We have war and winter here, The toilet window blew-out somehow and heating
is for the winter.

I had my life.... but I will carry on like it goes for ever...

Best wishes.

I made another "invention" yesterday. It will give you bladeless fans and
aircraft engines without moving parts.

The prototype had only microgram thrust but it was the start. It may work in
a vacuum also..

Pizza for breakfast. I may need to return to work...

My friends are dying and my social worker called up to serve as the foreign
army in in the country. My partner has been interviewed by these well
equipped troops just up the road.

We must buy food today down the road.

Dr Chris.