Last B&W Photo Lab in Manhattans needs a assisatance

A good friend of mine, Jim Megargee, has been operating a B&W lab in Manhattan for 30 years but needs to move and the expense is a bit much for him and he is seeking assistance. Find out more here:

http://www.gofundme.com/q5feac

A text at the site says this: MV Photo Lab has been serving the photographic community for close to 30 years. We are the last Black and White lab remaining in Manhattan. Recently our landlord sold the building where we are located. The new landlord has told us that they are going to demo the building and put up yet another hotel. We are looking to relocate in the area. Our problem is that the cost of a build out ( new darkroom(s), plumbing, electric work, etc.) is currently beyond our budget. We have just over a month to rent a new location. If we can raise the money necessary to do the build out we could find a new location within a week and begin the construction that will be necessary. We thank you in advance for your help.

Andy