LEDs Lighting Rig

I did a photo shoot yesterday for a singer and used my "model's" non photographic LED lighting rig... And the resulting images finished with Colour Temperature between 25000-30000 Kelvin! Maddeningly I didn't have my target grey card with me and so the images had an amazingly bright blue cast. Fortunately Lightroom was able to convert the Nikon NEF files to a good result. Are such rigs always so blue? What sort of CT do photo LED produce? Thanks in advance, Howard.

Sent from my iPhone