Re: catalog or booklet of PF members photographs

Actually this invitation still applies to anyone so interested. I guess a “global” invitation
is not the same as a personal one but could not do personal ones for everyone!

Things are coming along quite nicely … I am using the pattern from the last one and
this makes things a lot easier. Besides am relearning the little bit I knew about InDesign!

Andy