Re: What color is the dress

Polaroid inventor Dr. Land showed that we see colors in relation to the other colors we see. This showed why we identify a color the same under daylight and tungsten light.   This dress controversy seems to bring up the concept that the color space in different people's brain are not exactly the same with different people having transitional areas that are different.
Roy