Re: Σχετ: Current status of contributions to PF members' book of photographs - sRGB or?

Kostas,

The truth is I don’t know how the printer manages colors.

Most photographs I have seen so far use sRGB but some others
as well. That is as far as the image files. What happens to them
when I make a PDF of the book I am not sure. Well, fact is I do
not know.

Andy