Re: Petr Lik

1000 isn't uncommon even 2500 is fairly standard for prints.

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM, Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think he's a fraud. I think he's a very shrewd businessman out to make a buck where he can when he can, with no thought to the future sale of his work. But considering he'd never see a penny of the resale of his prints sold in the aftermarket why would he even care?

I know that every artist is entitled to create a limited edition run of whatever the number they choose, but a 995 print limited edition? That seems a little UNlimited to me. Even with a tiered pricing structure.

He's got a good thing going, or at least he did until the story broke. Wonder how much longer his galleries will be in business.

Lea