Re: Preliminary guidelines for catalog participation

I should think that it might be a convenient way to illustrate whether one is on the upside or downside or just flatliner, as compared to the earlier two volumes...!  Ah! Ah!

Seriously, Randy, as for me, I agree with you that there is no particular benefit to the proposed rule.  Other than reducing the amount of search I would undertake  in past material.

G.

Guy Glorieux
1-1060 Av. Bernard
Montréal (Outremont), Qc