Re: Berlin information

Good luck with your project and best wishes. Michael in Norwich

-----Original Message-----
From: Guy Glorieux <guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxx>
To: PhotoForum educational network <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 21:02
Subject: Berlin information

Hello colleagues,

I am preparing an application for a 1 year residency in photography in Berlin in 2016.  My project will consist of making very large format (4'x8') pinhole photographs of the Berlin urban landscape.  These will be in the form of silver-based paper negatives.  I completed a similar project here in Montreal two years ago with a very successful solo exhibition at the McCord museum, Montreal's 3rd largest museum.

My query is the following:  are there any members of this list who reside in Berlin or are well versed with the Berlin photography scene.  Specifically, I  will be looking for information on access to the use of a large darkroom to process 4'x8' silver prints.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

G.

Guy Glorieux
1-1060 Av. Bernard