Re: PhotoForum Digest, Vol 8, Issue 1/Leica designs

I said nothing about the objective of the exercise - and truly it is a noble idea - my remark refers entirely to subjecting a beautiful camera to the designs in question.

I think I am as entitled to like or dislike them as I see them, and to express an opinion.  I might say "je suis Leica"