Re: Have you all been welcomed to the new list?

How can I get off this list

Thanks

On 1/14/2015 11:28 PM, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
how can I help?

Andy

On Jan 14, 2015, at 5:46 PM, Ken <mywebacct@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am also please interested in this.

On Jan 14, 2015, at 4:11 PM, Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Members,

Not sure if those of you who had requested to receive digests had that option
changed. If so I apologize. I could not do anything about that but please
hopefully the instructions are clear on what to do if you would like that again
or to reset any other options you may have set.

BTW, you can use the “old” address as it will be forwarded internally to the
new one.

BTW, BTW, there is only one photograph waiting installation this coming
weekend. By Wayner. Procedures for contributions same as in the past.

And the PhotoForum webpage will need updating … I will tackle that soon!

Andy

Andrew Davidhazy, list coordinator