Re: Face Book

Hmmm. I have a personal fb and a business fb page. They both use the same email address so I don't believe this to be a requirement. They are not linked; except in rare instances my clients are not allowed to be my personal friends (I don't want them figuring out I'm drinking gin and tonic because of the session I had with their child!).

Logging out and starting fresh is a good idea. I did mine so long ago I'm not sure of the steps.

Keep us posted.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click