Re: Face Book

I have a separate page for my business. I can't tell you how much business it brings me. I never would have believed it. I post at least one image from every session (with parents' written permission) and encourage them to share the image on their page/s.

For all of Facebooks downsides (and they are many) it has served me very well.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click