Re: Sensor Cleaning

Thank you Randy.
In my case it is a ten year old 20D and a fairly recent 1Dx I bought used.

On Dec 27, 2014, at 8:34 PM, Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

its not the sensor you are cleaning its the glass in front.  The quality of that glass greatly depends on the camera model and age.  Most cleaners are a super low concentration denatured alcohol.  The cloth used is also important unless you are using pre wet pads.  I use E-wipes when necessary but I use these for normal cleaning I use Clear Clean Microweb UD-G CC 133d-115. they are what Phase One and Leaf shipped as standard. A little special tweezer clamp thing that holds the wipes very well is also nice.