a bit off topic but it is that special time of the year where giants and trolls rule the night

Congratulations on the anniversary of your birth date. I married on the 27
dec, in another place, in a different time and it is he best thing I ever
did.

She returned from the place where no one does just to be with me.

What she says goes!

The heating is on but the house is cold. My house cannot be kept warm
because she likes fresh air.

M computer room is warming up now.

My leg hurts.

They realized their mistake and revoked my death sentence.

It is very quite around here.

One of my sons got called "helicopter gunship". We got my girl on the thing
as we were evacuated and she gave birth on the spot. Welcome to America, Mr
helicopter gunship.

Millions of angels can dance on the moon like they can on a pin head.

"angels" a "messenger from heaven". OK.

People wonder that I am alive. I had to fight of an attack of determined
killers, I am told. I informed them that Jesus was not God and the
priesthood lie. And they all believed a lie.

It transpired that all they wanted was "that money".

The authorities in the form of the police found me innocent and had no
money.

No one wants or expects to die but we all do.

There is a poem about it. I will not welcome the angel of death so perhaps
he will stay away another day.

Thank you, god, I awoke alive once again and my wife stirred. Told me not to
wake her.

She is wrapped in the inside lining of a duvet. With the body beautiful
beneath. She only shows me samples. I guess the rest.

She likes stroking me, well I am still hopeful. "I want to be stroked".

She lost her babies on the bus, or a train. she has a bad memory like most
brainless people. They cut out her brain. I head her plaintive cries for
mercy and her terrible screams as they destroyed her brain.

So I made a new one far away, and she came to me.

Because although I sort of look human I am not. I am from the sky. And we
can do things that human technology cannot yet, but we think you will one
day.

I'm a star-ship commander from another place in the sky. And we are
different from you but like you in many ways and we and you are people
first. We just look different.

Remember the star-treck joke, well we had wars once but well, we won and
they stopped.

I hope America wins all the wars.

Meet you when you arrive. It may not be me, of course because we die too.

It is nice to know you. You got it right some of the time.

We have arcades too. And play shoor em up video games..too. I always loose,
especially "Rear gunner". And we drink too because life seems too much
sometimes. But thank you for today. We have three suns in the sky and the
dance up an down all day there is no night because it is always light and it
is midnight at noon.

Mum had a holiday there and we take our contactees there because it a
holiday resort in he sky. Even maia went there and they wanted to tear her
apart.

She married a lovely American astronaught and once flew in space with him,
known as the girl with the pc in her head. And that is what she is. Her
brain destroyed by a huge cancer but the pc in her head keeps her going.

You may find her on facebook. Helen sharman and I knew each other once. We
were rasdio amateurs. She only lives up the road. And is back as a teacher
here. They wont let me teach as "we don't want an ATHEIST teaching our
children.. ". They all die just the same but think they wont.

I have to find breakfast now because I eat too. My wife sleeps. I took the
last of the anti-biotic pills today and hope I will live.

They say I am mad. of course I am. It is called the human condition.

Business returns today.  And there might be a bus to the shops. If I have
money of course. It was on the shelf last time I looked.

I worked all my life and they still want me to work. The people here are
evil and cruel, they are ruled by paul the imposter who as saul was the
soldier who put Jesus to death. Because he was a nice and wanted men to live
in peace and feed the hungry and cure the sick. But there in money in death,
money in sickness, no money in health. We don't cure the sick we keep em
just alive to get their money.

The only true doctors are Islamic doctors. Because they do care and want to
help. And they don't cut out the brain. One lovely Muslim medic told mt that
my delusions "confer immortality". Of course.  I said and I liked him. The
other one I knew was on my heat team when I died just asfter I arrived in
hospital with a bullet in my heart.

He did an autopsy, I am told. I went home the next morning. star ship
commanders are a bit like that. I have been dead ever since I bought a
private income. I hope it wont stop. I might need a money generator utility
to give me life support.

Dr Christopher Strevens
(Dr Chris),
London.