At this time of year -

May the spirit of friendship and collegiality, moderation and patience,
respect for each other and heath and happy thoughts fill our lives at
this time of the year and in the future.

Shake off negative thoughts and recriminations and biting messages.
and textual, verbal, attacks. What use are they?

Help those who volunteer to be helpful and engaged. I hope you all are
at peace, surrounded by friends and as healthy as possible.

;)
Andy