Re: Exploitation

You have an odd view of explotation if you think models dont know what they are doing or what they are worth.  The photographer by you definition is probably more exploited then the models.  I dont think Tina is exploiting anyone but that type of work has a million times greater potential to exploit then a model who is being paid to be in a shoot they chose to be part of.  Pay usually based on usage.