Re: A Quetion

Thanks for the suggestions.

It will be a learning experience for me.  The one BIG problem is that we're on a day trip, on a bus, with a group.  I don't know if I'll be able to bring my tripod or have the opportunity to use it if I do.  This is the first time we're going and I don't know what to expect.  After this trip I'm sure I'll be better equipped for a return, in my car, on my schedule......

One advantage of digital is that I can try different things and not have to wait for the prints.

Thanks again.

Bob

--
Never trust atoms..... They make up everything.