Re: brief comments on 8 photographs by PF members on NOV 28, 2014

I agree with all Andy's comments except for Jan Faul's image.  To me the arm, and especially the handle, on the spool distracts from the rhythm of the metal and the hose.  But otherwise simple and elegant? - yes.

Regarding my image, I had too little time to notice my camera was not level! -- and there's no room to straighten via cropping.  As for his head in the center of the frame, I enjoy seeing this guy at the center of attention -- as his appointed place -- while carrying a doggy-poop bag.  So it's just a fun snap.