Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6657

Yup - I'd support taking it down, but mainly because it is not a terribly good photo for such an exhibition.  Really a very awkward pose.

And on the grounds of plain, human, decency.  It seems were  are in an age where just anything is supposed to be acceptable - I question if photographic nudity below the waist for a man, and below the neck for a woman is ever all the "artistic" - but there you are - I come from a conservative society where in my childhood 65+ years back a pregnant woman was rarely even seen clothed in public, and where, in all my years of schooling I never knew of even one set of classmates' parents being divorced..