Re: PF gallery update delayed

I can send a bottle of these little urinary tract pills my cats take. They just chew ‘em up, so maybe they’ll help if you don’t mind the taste of alfalfa?
This sounds like another one of the things your parents don’t warn you about, along with with gall bladder removal and shingles.

Just drink a little hypo with a splash of Stoli and a twist and you’ll recover in no time flat.

JAN