RE: beheading video reply from list coordinator

It is photo-journalism. People are dying all round me and England is filling
up with zombies as the capitalist system failed to deliver the promised
wealth. All round we get demented nutters rave about "Jesus..." and then
their accompanying gang of zombies go around asking "if Jesus the true sin
of God and your personal saviour?" If you get it wrong they knife you in the
head or shoot you dead. They told me that the pope thinks killing everyone,
destroying science and all other knowledge and man's wisdom is "for the
best". In reality the papistry and all his clergy and so forth fear for
their own lives and fortune.

We will soon be in another dark ages...

Just because "flying saucers" have been seen, photographed and contactee
reports made. This supports the Gnostic Christians who were massacred around
900 AD. It is all in the Bible...

These massacres are still going on... by Christians. The Muslims are the
survivors of these massacres.

These random attacks on police and soldiers are forbidden and may be carried
out by Christians to incite further massacres of Muslims.

The sheit's appear to have Lord Jesus like the Christians and are probably
the result of forced conversions by the Sarecens.

In mosques there is a prayers session that the men bow towards the shrine of
the holy prophet. I do not understand the language but it is similar to the
Christian "wishing" prayer. Miracles are not accepted by Muslims but some
recent ones has shaken them a bit.

The Gnostic stem did have miracles that were the work of extraterrestrial
being's technology.  ... and so forth, in Gnosticism Jesus was a person from
another star system in the sky. That is in the Bible also. And the Pope told
me that this is the case and their plan is to catch Jesus on his return,
capture his star ship and take over the universe.

The Pope's policy is his answer to global warming...

I am under very nasty attack by Christians having been framed and falsely
accused with the intention of cutting out my brain. Along the lines "Now you
have a soul you brain don't matter and you life begins after you die.. while
the priesthood have a good time with women, wine and food for tomorrow we
die..."

Jesus' teachings were how to live with death rather than surviving it.

I have seen so many murders. Frontal lobotomies and now beheading and I am
facing brain destruction myself because I dared to say the truth.

I was put in the death ward a few days ago but managed to get out... They
said they would let me go.

I had to agree I was 40 and not 71 or 91 as I recall and so I went out. I am
still ill as a result of the poisoning I suffered and I have received a
medical report that I died in 1999 of left ventricular failure.

I have been stabbed in the chest several times by thick steel wire and
suffer angina as a result.

In my case these Christian attacks are the result of the work I did quite a
long time ago when I was part of the Viking on mars mission that discovered
life on Mars... Many space scientists ae being murdered here and American
coming here are often put in these political detention places and their
brains poisoned or removed. The British regard the USA as a renegade colony
and want it back "in the fold".

My attacker makes quite a lot of money prosecuting people as a business. I
am one of his victims. Others are pubic figures.

Now I am 40 I will soon have to find employment as my pensions will probably
stop. I did buy them with money I earned but I am accused of wearing a dead
mans shoes.

My friends complained that I was not getting old but the poisons they used
have changed all that. I was told I might recover now the poisoning has
stopped ...! However they may execute me for this crime I was framed over.
It appears to have been carried out by a Christian activist (A Church
warden) in order to frame me. A conspiracy of men were involved. Another
nasty attack was done by remote control of my pc. There is still a Trojan on
my disk and my e-mail read by others.

My enemies have one then in this very unjust world. He was driven by
jealousy basically.

I am now destitute with only my home left and they are in the process of
stealing that.

They want to kill my wife also. She is another victim of Christian attack.

I do not know where she is..

The space aliens that I have seen and "talked with" are quite unpleasant.
However some are descendants of human beings who left the earth at the time
of the flood during the global warming event that ended the last Ice Age.
Indian stories say quite a lot about it.

I spent many years under the influence of a brain poison for a crime not
done by me.

These lunatic doctors I am plagued with are doing a study of the effect of
various treatments on their patients and so far they have all died, I
survived by absconding to Hungary where I married my wife. But they mucked
that up a well.

People with minds are regarded as dangerous here. I know that in the USA
where you are free, you all have minds. The same was true of the USSR,
another free country. You only differ in the way you keep the British
Normans out. You have guns and the communists did away with money and the
Stazi protected us from the bible bashers are other nutters.

I was in a Stazi prison for a while and succeeded in eliminating a man they
called "The Butcher" in Hungary.

I wonder if giant insects from outer space might make a better job of
government?

Altruism is more common as you travel from the UK to Vladivostok... It
appears again in the USA.

The Warrior and the Altruist alleles are in equilibrium here in a predator -
pray relationship.

They murdered Jesus because he said men are not immortal. Socrates - the
same.

So I is murder a minute here.

I am shrinking as a result of the toxic I was forced to have. This is the
result of cell death. If my bone marrow is killed off then I will probably
shrivel up into a baby, or something which is what happened in 1942 when I
was shot down over London on a raid to kill Churchill.

I would be nice if Britain was a democracy like the USA, Or like the
communists.

I don't know when they will come and take me away to be killed. But it will
be an unjust killing.

Kristof Szabo