beheading video

My highly nasty beheading video is on:

http://www.mylifeandtimes.chrisspages.co.uk/beheadingatmorden/

Not suitable for sensitive people.

It might have been zapped of course.

It was during Sunday worship at the local basilica that I used to attend until I found out about their psychopathic tendencies an frequent killings. I converted to Islam and found I always was one. I took Islamic studies at Tehran University when I worked for the Shar and my pharsee slave girls ($50) translated for me.

Christian slave zombie girls go for about £10. I don’t want one but I was offered two.

I saw another attack at the café this evening as I sat recovering. A girl was asked by a brute of a man “do you love Christopher Strevens… oh you need a frontal lobotomy”

I have never heard of him. He died in 1999 of a failed left ventricule during an angioplasty.

Kristof Szabo.