new enterprise

I have been putting up videos on u-tube from my Samsung compact digital that I bought from the little Muslim  emporium up the market near me. I found I could earn revenue from selling advertising space…

Google pays monthly so I might get a pay-check soon.

Channe: Christopher Strevens.

I even filmed a battle in a local shopping centre when some zombies from a basilica on the hill decended on some local Saturday shoppers and murdeed them. I shot as many as I could.

I got a video of a beheading (of the Muller’s 17 year old daughter) during Sunday worship at another local basilica the Sunday before last, jus before they went for coffee and biscuits.

I think they are zombies.

Britain is another war zone. I hear the Muslims are raiding churches to murder the congregation.

The nutter across the road took shots of me at a railway station and he demented the man next door with a knife through his head and he keeps threatening to kill me.

Both sides of my house are deathly quiet now… I do see people around occasionally.

I went across the English border to Redhill today it is quite peaceful.

My doctor said I died in 1999 of left ventricle failure so I am someone else and I am about 40 and not 91 or 71. They have stopped poisoning me now and they say my physical age will reduce to about 16…

I now use the Name of Kristof Szabo.  My wife has vanished also…

!

Kristof.