Re: Lightroom 4 and 5

Its insanly easy and legal

On Oct 10, 2014 1:17 PM, "Lea Murphy" <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Randy,

Thanks for this offer. I'm running 4 and 5 simultaneously successfully and I'll stick with this for awhile.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com

On Sep 29, 2014, at 1:18 PM, Randy Little wrote:

You can make it so you can have 2 LR5 running on the Mac pretty easy if you want to use lr 5.  Well actually if I send you the script it will let you have a as many as your computer can  LR 5's open if you wanted to