Re: Vuesacn Film Scanning Question

usually you have to to a preview scan and then select and are that you want to scan.  There should be a marque selection tool.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 3:16 PM, Kostas Papakotas <clenchedteethphotography@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi all!

It ahs been a while sicne I used my old Epson scanner. long enough to not be supported anymore.
So I resorted to VueScan which is stil allien and strange to me.

So here goes the basic question.
How can I select specific frames of a film strip?
The program wants to scan all the frames regardless.

Thanks beforehand. Kostas