Re: 6 PF members exhibit on Sept 13, 2013

My likes:

Jim Sull: I’m an opportunist in practice and at heart and this shot is perfectly described as my kind of thing, even though I don’t shoot skies as much as I used to.

Andrew Davidhazy: It’s a nice triptych to trip over. What did your dog think of the arrangement? It’s another nice opportunity.

Klaus Knuth: Car Collector, Charlestown WV I will have to wait to pass judgement until I see what my shots look like

There is an interesting back story here and it goes like this. This car collector isn’t an ordinary collector. He has collected Morris Minors and other models. Since he denies being a showoff while really being one, he has put most of his collection on his front lawn. This has not gone down well with the city of Charles Town as he does live in a residential ‘hood. He has two acres of backyard and a 10-car garage and the City has been in court with this guy seemingly forever.
He says he “..is fighting for the principal of being able to use his property as he sees fit.” I’m not sure there is an up side, as many fellow residents dislike him so much that when his wife goes shopping she gets accosted and ends up crying. Being a military mastermind with no ‘feminine side’, he doesn’t get it. The little cars come out of their covers on weekends and then they are the colors of the rainbow. He takes them out for drives around town and pretends he is ??.

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com