Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 7:33 AM, Pini Vollach <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I use Spyder Elite 3 of ColorData and it work very well on W7.
(Now there is version 4).

Pini

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Trevor Cunningham
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 2:18 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Calibration

Hi there. I recently bought a new computer and am pleased as punch to have a included a Dell U2713HM in the package. Eager to calibrate it and get started on the summer's images, I discovered that my X-Rite tool is so out of date that my operating system won't even humor the most current software downloads. So, I guess I have to replace perfectly functioning hardware again.

Suggestions?