funny little aliens

Hi,

Sorry to a bit off topic. I lost my compact digital at Ferihagy airport, Budapest, when I was unable to fly home due to an angina attack while queuing for boarding in a wheelchair. I think I was dehydrated after the four hour drive. The emergency doctor said I would have died during the flight. I did go their to take photographs but many were lost on the SD card lost with the camera.

Space aliens….!

They seem to have come from a black discus shaped thing on legs that straddled the high street outside and where passers by were paralysed with fear…

It was just outside Wimbledon station.

In the mental hospital where they put me at my request I met some others who said they had seen a base camp of these discs landed on Wimbledon common near Caesars camp. They are so black that they are just shadows and so you cannot see them by reflected light.

One managed to escape just before her execution the other was told to keep quiet.

My heart condition makes it almost impossible for me to go on the 93 bus to the windmill to walk around to verify the claim with my camera.

It was awful!

I witnessed two executions in the “hospital” apparently they were murderers.

Dr Chris, London.